So, I was nominated for a Liebster Blogger Award by Dreaming is Believing (Thank you!!). I have to admit, I didn't have a clue what it was, so I had to do a little research! Here's what I found:
The Liebster Blog Award is an award given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers, most of whom have less than 200 followers (or have been blogging for less than 6 months). It is to show newer bloggers that they are appreciated, and to help spread the word about new blogs. It was created to promote appreciation and recognition among the blog world. Liebster translates to “dearest” (or favorite/best) in German. It is also known as the Love Blog Award.
So, here are the rules for this award:
1. You must post 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 new blogs & link them in your post
5. Please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster award so I can learn more about YOU!
Random things about me:
1. It grosses me out when people don't have their hair back when cooking food
2. I love reading
3. I just started taking Ballet with my sis-in-law Sleeping Beauty, and love it!
4. I'm a worry-wart sometimes...I worry about silly things
5. Jell-o makes me gag
6. I'm not a big chocolate fan, I'd choose caramel over chocolate any day.
7. I wish I could be a sign language interpreter.
8. I can't go any where without my water bottle, haha!
9. One of my nieces is named after me
10. My favorite animals are moose and peacocks
11. It's easy to make me cry
1. If the world was ending, what would be the last thing you would want to do?
Spend the whole day with my family, playing games, eating, etc.
2.Favourite person in the world?
Oh goodness, I have to pick one person?! I'd have to say, my parents. I know it's not one person, but they're my favorite :)
3. If you could be someone for one day, who would you want to be?
To Whom It May Concern by Civil Wars
5.Favourite part of the day?
Dinner Time! Haha, I look forward to dinner and having dessert afterwards :)
6.Best food you have ever had?
My brother (Sneezy's) chicken Piccata! It's one of my favorite dinners ever, and he makes it for my birthday sometimes! :) He used to be a chef
7.Biggest mistake in your life?
Probably forgetting salt or yeast in something really important, and ruining the whole dish. ;)
8.Fav beauty product?
I know this is for your hair, but Ouidad Curl Quencher :) I have naturally curly hair, and this stuff is amaaaazing, and a little goes a long way!
9.Fav TV show?
Downton Abbey! So excited for season 3 to start tonight!!!
10.Magazine or good book?
Alas, Babylon!, One Second After, Hunger Games, 13 Reasons Why, etc. (I love any type of survival/end of time books)
11.Laptop or tablet?
My questions from you to me:
1.Why did you start your blog?
2.What's your favorite food to cook/bake?
4.Who would you like to cook with who you wouldn't normally cook with? (Example: Family member, famous cook?)
5.Do you have any pet peeves?
6.Do you love Pinterest?
7.Do you have any special talents? (other than cooking)
8.What did you want to be when you grew up?
9.Night owl or morning person?
10. Where would you like to travel?
11. Favorite store to shop at?
Tash @ Velvet Moon Baker
Stella @ Domestic Evolution
Anne @ The Pink Momma
Rachel @ Sugar And Stripes
Linda @ Axiom At Home
Kristin @ About A Girl
Phylicia @ Hearts & Crafts Boutique
Nicole @ Mendez Manor
Heather @ The Mosby's In China